Better Brain Health will empower you to achieve your best true health through natural medicines that stimulate the body’s natural process to heal.
As a clinical nutritionist, naturopath and iridologist, I employ the use of tasty real food, nutritional supplements and herbal medicine to reduce anxiety, depression and stress.
With improved quality of sleep, and an increase of your energy levels, you can focus on making the most out of life, doing what you need and love.
Some of the effective diagnostic tools I use to assess health conditions include, blood glucose testing, zinc testing, blood pressure check, wellness questionnaires, and iris analysis. Through a timeline health history, I can ‘piece the puzzle together’ and recommend best functional or genetic tests to uncover the root cause to health issues.
Who I work with
I mostly work with burnt-out professionals, and families who struggle to be working at their premium health levels. The primary problems faced are excess stress, fatigue and surplus weight.
For the women who I work with:
They’re generally healthy but not feeling their best. They are often concerned with the health of themselves and their families. They are very high achieving and busy with their families’ activities. They tend to be outgoing and friendly but have a tendency to worry, experience anxiety or fatigue.
My patients who get the most benefit:
- Are open to challenge their attitudes and habits.
- Are willing to change their diet and ask lots of questions about diet.
- May question the treatment plan, but are still willing to trust the process and give it a go.
How I Work
My patients want to feel better through enhanced mood and more energy. They want to be more in control of their own health.
Additionally, my patients:
- Learn to provide a healthier diet and nutrition for their family.
- Are able to manage their weight more effectively.
- Experience less anxiety, mood swings, fatigue or sugar cravings.
- Enjoy life with more energy.
I use the principals of Naturopathic Medicine to improve your health:
- First, do no harm.
- Work with the healing powers of nature and the body.
- Treat the cause not just the symptoms.
- Educate you about your health and your body.
- Treat you as a whole person, not just the sum of your symptoms.
- Emphasize prevention.